Saturday, August 18, 2007


Today I feel Alive!

Oh goddess, the weather is splendid.. cool accompanied by a breeze!

Who could ask for more.

Walking this morning was so great, neither ZaZu or I wanted to stop, and he had already gone for one walk .. JP and Pichi on the other hand couldn't stop complaining.. we wanna go home, but ZaZu and I just kept on going, further and further.. what the heck, I want to be in the 150's I am so close, and actually naked this morning, I did make it to 159.5 Whoo hoo for ME.. what a great feeling, now to lose enough more to see 158 with CLOTHES... he he... it's knocking on my door, and while I have the time I plan on walking twice a day til I see it, and then more.. !

128 seemed so far, now it could be a hope and a skip... at 136 I could quit...but why, I could actually 'wear' Sasha's clothes if I reach the 128!! Ha...hahahahahaha, she would cry!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how beautiful you look...and what a lovely puppy and can't forget the fabulous purse! ha!

hugs,

Libelleselene

Earth Song said...

Crystal,
You are so silly!