Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's all in the Cards!


Card readings


I used to do Angel Card and Fairy Card readings on a daily basis, and for friends.

The goddess and tarot entered my life, and I haven't chosen or looked at my old
cards in a very long time.

Last night I had the rare experience of being home alone, so I was sitting in a quiet NO TV space enjoying my living room when I noticed the cards on the wall in their holder, so I chose two..

the first said MAKING NEW FRIENDS

the second said LETTING GO

I have had a great deal of turmoil in my life with friends this past year.. from last October til today...great losses!

So my thoughts have been about letting go.. and this concurs!

It is time to move forward and let go!


It's all about making new friends

...........and enjoying MY life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at the joy on everyone's face!

Hugs,

Libelleselene