Tuesday, September 7, 2010

As If I don't have enough to do?

Okay so I am not the world's busiest person.. but I do like to keep busy

I never find enough time to do what I would love to do at that moment.. and one of those moments came yesterday while I was journaling, since I do believe I am an adult attention deficit human.. since I can't sit still very long.. I created a new journal

Here is how it happened......It all began with some really nice paper.. and some ribbon and yarn, that put the notion into my head, than WHAMMO.. I added the paper, bound it with the ribbons and yarn and it became one of the nicest journals I have ever made.. 
Isn't it pretty.. It came out so lovely..  I was interested in selling it.. it has 16 sheets of paper inside, it's 5 X 7 inches overall.. what do you think maybe $5.00 ?
It's so fun!

Now I have got to rest a bit or I'll never sleep tonight, it is the night before school begins, and I am like a Kindergartener all over again.. can't sleep toss and turn wondering what the new year will bring!
Hum............

No comments: