Monday, December 13, 2010

Crochet

Hey it's been so long ~ but a busy busy time of year..


My latest creation is a crochet beret, here it is..  the bottom, a side view and the top complete with pom-pom.

My Mom dropped by on Friday and asked if I could please make a hat for her friend who couldn't find a yellow hat to save her life to match a scarf her nephew had given her.. so wal-lah!  It took me about 3 hours.. no pattern and here is one of me sporting it for fun!




Not bad at all!..   Now I finished another scarf.. for myself this time... here it is




I made it nice and wide so that it would fold over around my neck and keep me toasty, it's soft and warm! I love it.. Thanks again to Sapphire Soleil who inspired me to learn to knit!  Yippee!!
And yes.. I am about to burst into hysterical laughter in that bottom photo!

Happy last days of Fall!

No comments: