Friday, January 28, 2011

The Snow Continues

As the third snow storm canceled school once again, I decided to take stock in a few things.. like my herbal cabinets and my essential oil shelf.  I opened the doors, and restocked! This month www.aromatherapeutix.com where I buy most of my essential oils is having their 1/2 off sale.. YES half off all oils, it is the BEST time to buy them so.. I took the time off from work (canceled school) to see which I am low on, using their catalog as a check list!
when I finished there.. I went to the next room where I keep all my herb books, dried herbs and accessories
 Here is my cabinet and dehydrator.. I bought these cabinets from Crate and Barrel years ago now, and lined the glass with wrapping paper to provide darkness for the plant matter.
 This cabinet houses the plants A-P
 This is the second of the two shelves... and houses plants from S-Z and my accessories..
 There are tinctures, cordials and my sprout tools in here as well!
This is the neatest of the Herbal Shelves.. 
And that's what happens when this girl gets bored on Snowy Days.. 
oh then there is my knitting.. and my books

and ... these are the books I am currently reading.. I generally read a chapter in one or two of them every morning.. sooner Or later I will finish one and move onto another.. just can't be happy reading one!
I am making strips of this pattern to put together to create a baby blankie!





Ezevia Rose
Yours Truly

No comments: