Friday, April 29, 2011

Mystical Mornings

One of my favorite parts of the day is heralding in the morning.. here is the garden as the sun breaks through the clouds..











Looking to the garden.. the tulips are bent over from the rain storm last night




 The garden has magic hidden if you look closely you can see spider was busy.. very busy


She has carefully outlined the spaces that are 'hers'.. thankfully she left me a couple of spaces to call my own.
   Last but not least.. my flowering trillium ... just peeking into the fog, I am sure in a matter of hours it will be fully open, I am very excited about these plants showing themselves for the first time ever in my garden!    


 Have a Blessed Day.... 
Ezevia Rose 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful, magical photos! The fairies are dancing in your garden! Can't wait for that trillium to unfold!