Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5 Day No Processed Food Challenge! Day two

SO .. How did DAY 2 Go anyway?

As you can see it was a pensive day
 
Green Juice for breakfast
Never ending Oatmeal bowl with craisins, chopped raw almonds and pecans
 
THEN
 My husband and I did some volunteer work from 2-5:30 and on the way home stopped at the Green Grocer, a nice local healthy store for all your healthier needs.. 
I wanted some fresh produce to munch on, but there wasn't really anything that caught my eye.
We were both so hungry
We had taken our water bottles it was hot and humid and we were tired
YOU KNOW WHERE THAT LEADS YOU
TO
DESPAIR
So at my suggestion.. and believe me my husband doesn't need any more than a suggestion
I called PIZZA CALDO and ordered TWO fish and chips
but the best part .. 
WE sat in the local State Park and ate by the water side
The storm clouds in Connecticut were AMAZING..   
It looked as though there were a huge funnel cloud .. the sun was hidden by these amazing clouds all over, and then the sky broke the sun came pouring out and just made life BREATHTAKING
you've got to love those moments
   For those of you following me
The first picture I am in Cranston RI about five years old.. 
The second picture I am in Bad Kissingen Germany pulling my brother I am almost 13
and this last picture I am in my bedroom in my sleigh bed my grandfather made for me with my cousin Patricia who by the way tortured me throughout my childhood!
That little red thing was a phonograph that had a mirror in the center, and pictures on the records so it made cute little images on the mirror as the records played.
GRAND MEMORIES
precious


So I do not think I veered to much off the non processed.. cept maybe the evil batter on the fish

No comments: