Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Conversation goes like this......... 
Myself "Oh Blessed Goddess Please open the traffic in a timely manner so we can safely cross the road"  (as we are entering an intersection)
My granddaughter Eva "Bah Bah who is the Goddess?"  
Myself "She lives in the Moon"   
Eva "Oh I know her!"  
She then asks me, "Who put her there?"  
I am befuddled and answer "I guess Mother Earth"... 
Her  answer to that is "Oh Bah Bah, you are so Silly!"  
she shakes her head and says "Mother Earth... Mother Earth?"
" Yes I tell her the Earth is our Mother and we are her Children."
 I proceed to sing the words.  Again she tells me I am silly.  I guess that's a good thing coming from a four year old.
Blessed Be and Thank you Goddess for All that you Do for Me! 

Credit for ARTWORK 
Rita Lloyd www.nuturingart.com 
please see her stunning work! 

No comments: