Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goddess Help Continued

This time the conversation goes like this as we, Eva and I are in the car heading toward the intersection at heavy traffic hour.
Me "Goddess please bless us with a quick and timely opening onto the intersection" as we arrive a gentleman on our left stops to let us out of the street and no traffic is coming in the opposite direction. I quickly pull out and say "Thank you Goddess" we drive down the road towards our destination then I hear Eva say "Bah Bah, did you hear the Goddess?"  "No" was my reply. "Bah Bah" she says again "the Goddess said Your Welcome."  Then she proceeds to tell me sometimes she can hear the voices, and well sometimes she can't, and she seems a little disappointed about not hearing them.   I am happy to have the open opportunity to share my pagan faith with my Granddaughter and that my daughter is open enough to allow it.   Goddess Thank You! 
and yes I heard your reply!!
Blessed Be all the listening ears
May you walk in Peace Always
Earth Song

No comments: