Friday, May 31, 2013

The Power of Intentions

THE POWER OF INTENTION
EVANGELINE 
Dreaming of the day when she will have a dog!
One Day ZaZu climbs into the Volkswagon Bug to keep Eva happy!  
She so longs for a dog, every day she asks "Can I get a dog today?"  
Each day her Dad says no! 
 Eva loves ZaZu and helps take care of him whenever she's here with us. She feeds him dinner or breakfast, she turns the tub water on (the only way he'll drink) I'm sure she goes to bed dreaming of the day she will have her own dog.
Evangeline and I are alot alike when it comes to animal she definitely has the intuitive power of knowing that animals bring you unconditional love.
When you want a hug ~ You get one
When you want a kiss ~ dog doesn't say no, dog says SLURP!
When you wanna cry, dog snuggles and nuzzles you 
Yes Dog knows what you want and what you need.. when your family is to busy to get what you need, your dog knows!  






Okay when I was Eva's age I dreamed of the day I'd have a dog, they told me no no no over and over but I never gave in, I kept asking and asking. Until one day I got my dog...he never left my side he was totally mine! 
Skimo!  YOU were the BEST!
Now my intentions have changed, I have three dogs..and three cats, a chinchilla, a rabbit, and some fish 


Today 
 
 I want my PONY
Look it's so damn cute and smaller than ZaZu! 
 
 
 


No comments: