Sunday, August 22, 2010

All those Simple but Incredibly Wonderful Things that just Happen!

A couple of years ago, during our Herbal Classes a gift was given to us, a small container with seeds of a Moon Flower plant. I nurtured those little seeds for a very long time, they grew into big plants and took over a portion of my 'craft' room. 
They got taller and taller, and some actually died. I seperated them into smaller pots and brought them out to the school, as the front room gets very cold!
Over the winter they continued to grow in the school building, but they never really looked happy, well this summer I said "What the heck~ maybe they'll like the garden". 
Sure enough they loved the garden!  Here is the first flower to open on August 18th at 6:30 P.M.
I can't tell you how excited I was to actually watch it happening!  
It unfolded a little bit at a time, but quickly until it's complete splendor shone in the garden 





The next morning in the sunlight it remained even more glorious with it's face to the sun however as the day progressed it's beauty gave way to death
Thank you Kelli For the Magick Seeds
That same morning as I turned the corner from the garden to the playground there was the most amazing site, I ran to grab the camera to photograph this lovely spider web encased in sunlight!
The gardens holds so many wonderful splendors I had to share them
Spin Spiders SpinSo pass the word along and invite some spiders over to your house!          





No comments: