Monday, August 16, 2010

How Bout some Body Powder!

I began gathering the necessary ingredients
Rose Petals
Calendula Flower Petals
Lavender Flowers
Arrowroot
Baking Soda
essential oil of Lavender
 
In go the petals!


  Then the powder!

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and wha-lah!

Then of course..      I have to clean up the mess

I really love this mess tho!  
After the clean up, I bottle it up!   
So what do you think, not so hard huh?
Of course you can do this too, and I am sure a normal blender would work just fine!

Adios!..  Have a Blessed Day and Remember to keep Peace in your Thought, Word and Deed.. for it's Peace that can pull us through all the difficulties of this world.

Oh.. New Book Resource

Have you ever heard of "Silent Power" by Stuart Wilde

No
Yes

Let's find out .. lend us your thoughts if you have
Estarovia The Gypsy Polak!

2 comments:

christina cramer said...

Can feel your joy and enthusiasm right through the screen. It's wonderful to face each morning with love and hope. Before finding all my new witchy friends, that wasn't the case. I feel so Blessed to have all of you in my life now. Blessed Be. )O(

Flidai said...

OOO... can't wait to try.