Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Creativity

Part of the things that keep my mind healthy these days has been to put my hands to work in a creative media oriented way.. so I have begun to design "Elementals" .. these are pencil and pen creations.. I have now completed ~ Earth top right
Fire bottom left

and Water bottom right...  they are 8 X 8 inch frames.. there is a lot of detail in them that I am sad you cannot see.. but they are waiting their sister AIR who is currently on my desk waiting to be completed!
Ok, this is closer, here is the first .. WATER, being a water sign I think that is how she came to me first.. then there was FIRE, probably because so many of the people I love are fire signs!

While singing in chorus, instead of talking and getting into trouble I began to bring sketch paper with me and while our director was talking to the other sections I would draw.. then there was
EARTH
She is particularly sad, she is holding the last egg on earth... this is before framing. There is a lot of glitter on these, too bad you can't see it...

while working on these ~ one morning, this adorable 'savior' came to my hand, I don't know much about her, she is wearing blue cloth, green skirt, and grey socks with sandals!.. in her hands I am not sure, a weapon or a curved cross... it's all in the eye of the beholder, you think!  Her frame has yet to come to my hands ~ not sure what will happen with her!  There are mermaids tooo.. you will have to wait to see those!!
But do watch for AIR.. when she is finished I'll post her!
I hope to sell them.. as a set or individually.....   

I changed my computer space, and cleaned my work desk most of Saturday, and yesterday I spent the entire day to paperwork! 

May the long time sun shine upon you all the days of your life!

Estarovia

1 comment:

Metrohippymom said...

These are very nice; I particularly like "Earth". Been feeling "earthier" since Leif came along. Maybe it's the leaves...LOL.

Great job.