Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge /15

It's Day 15!
Another Challenge
A Picnic
So it was a Pot-Luck Picnic put on my the Art Guild my husband belongs to
The main course.. Lobster Rolls, hand made Whoohooo Yummy
My grand-daughter doesn't eat Lobster, and she came with us.. so I ate her portion and my own, with some of the cole slaw I prepared and brought, some chips and a bit of onion dip.
NO desserts.. they ALL were baked with YOU KNOW WHAT!

Not so bad
My weight is the same

check this out.. 
I love mushrooms and apparently they love me
 These little mushrooms began popping up two days ago, last night they looked like this and the photo doesn't show it very clearly but they are vibrant like glow in the dark green!
  They are in my Jasmine plant
 THIS morning.. THEY looked like this.. AREN'T  They just the cutest little house mushrooms you've ever seen!!  I think SO!!
 This plant is in my 'craft' room which has 7 large windows.. I think the spores come in the windows
and make themselves at home in certain plants..
I use the same dirt in some of the other plants.. No Sh'rooms!

ON ANOTHER NOTE
here is a new product I tried.....
  They are a quinoa base, now I have allergic reactions when I eat quinoa as a side dish and was apprehensive about eating these but they taste GREAT
I had to be gentle they tended to fall apart pretty easily but one was enough. I would highly recommend them if you can find them!
I don't think I am faced with any challenges today
  "There are no accidents, Depending on how we choose to respond, conflicts can be our opportunities for growth.  
What choice will I make today?"
 I love that quote

 

No comments: