Monday, July 25, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge - 20

Day 20
 
It all began in Anchorage Alaska, born Pamela daughter of Patricia and Edward
July 21 1953
First Food
Ground Meat!
No kidding... 
So here I am at 14 months 
 
Day 19 Food
  This is a product I found in the 'healthy' section of Stop and Shop
A gluten Free.. wheat free lasagna
Not bad almost better than most soy lasagna
I went to stay at my daughters house to mind the children so I needed to bring a 'processed' meal
this was my choice
I intended to eat NO FLOUR.. but this contains a RICE FLOUR, since I have been eating rice I don't see it as a flour per se.. so I indulged!
This is another great little product that comes in other flavors, zucchini, mixed vegetables, and broccoli, the butternut squash is my personal favorite
These are quick and contains only 180 calories and 2 fats
the ingredients are 
butternut squash, egg whites, eggs, sugar and corn starch
Not bad
there are also 5 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein

IT IS DAY 20
5 days to go
"A good habit to develop is to monitor our thoughts prior to acting on them.  It takes only a second or two to do this, and the payoff is immediate."
 
I like this quote
5 days to go
 
Will I pig out on pasta?
 
You guess? 



No comments: