Monday, July 11, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge

Whohoo Day Six
So here is my fridge!
Stacked with juice fruit and veggies
Yesterday was an amazing day, after visiting the local grocery store and getting as many organic fruits and veggies, I got right to work, making juice and foods for us to eat all week!

Kale
Dandelion
Collards 
 Creating Kale Salad with sesame seeds! If you are interested in some of these raw dishes check out Russell James ! 

 Creating Marinated Cauliflower, Broccoli and Red Pepper!

Lots of Fresh Fruits and veggies to chose from instead of Flour products!

 
The kitchen while preparing
 Green JUICE!   Celery, Granny Smith apples, Pear, Kale stems, Cauliflower and Broccoli!

 Not only are we eating healthier but so is the dog.. here I am steaming veggies to add to his organic Turkey and Beef! 
 Lastly.. Here are the projects I have been knitting at night!
 Today's Menu
Fresh juice of carrot and apple for breakfast
Blueberries for snack
Coleslaw for lunch
Juice for afternoon
Kale salad with marinated veggies for dinner

YES.. I am happy, no weight loss again today.. but I am sure it's coming
I walked 4.5 miles yesterday and already did my 3 this morning!

No comments: