Friday, July 22, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge 17

It's Day 17
 A quiet day yesterday

Breakfast
at Snacktime
A Peach
Lunch
Two Oranges.. and Tuna with Veganaisse and crushed raw almonds
(not a very good food combination)
Dinner
Lack of anything quick.. I ran in and out of the grocery store bought eggs and cheese and
made two omelets.. one for the man, one for me!

Birthday Party
The kids came through and brought me my Carvel ICE CREAM cake..
I did avoid the crunchy cakey things in the middle which makes the cake but
my daughter made two flourless brownie recipes
Pecan with ganache frosting
and Black Bean
THEY were both DELICIOUS
my Mom
made a squash pie out of summer squash.. with stevia!
It was good.. 
Of course she was quick to say I could AVOID the CRUST..
I LOVE CRUST...
but I scraped out the insides ate it and gave the crust to ZaZu!
Join in the Abundant Universe and Accept 
Those are my lessons!

No comments: