Saturday, July 30, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge 25

Oh Yep it's 25 Days
Free of Flour
It's kind of magical knowing you are able to make steps like this in your life

Honestly I was in the smaller local grocery store looking for a quick fix meal last night
It was already 8 o'clock we looked up and down a few aisles, through produce
and left the store with nothing

That would not have happened 25 days ago
We would have left with at least one package of cookies, or a nice loaf of white italian bread to smoother with butter

SO 
There were lessons
The biggest lesson of all 

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

If you can get through one moment, you can get through the next
which leads me to the next 5 days

Don't leave me Yet
the next 5 days will be the 
BIGGEST CHALLENGE YET!

NO PROCESSED FOODS
Sunday thru Thursday
 SO STICK WITH ME A FEW MORE DAYS

This morning I drank a smoothie of one banana, 1/2 peach (it got rotten and I cut away the ugly parts) 1/2 plum (same thing) and some fresh pineapple and it's juice, one cup of water, 3 ice cubes and HealthForce Nutritionals "Earth"
and by the way last nights dinner consisted of lentils, peas and a Boca Veggie burger!
I'm off soon to Whole Foods and the Farmer's Market
I'll be on the lookout for some yummies to fill my tummy!


 

No comments: