Sunday, July 17, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge - Day 12

Day 12

Nearly half-way..though I am thinking this really is a good change for me and I would love to imagine a world without flour in my life however it is challenging and although there are alternatives not many are quick like bread and pasta.
Perhaps there is a reason for that!
 Our lives are spiraling out of control to the point where we can no longer take the time to prepare the food which we consume and the food we do prepare comes in packages.

Giving thought to that I agree for me it's best to go without bread and pasta so the challenge goes on.
The News
I've lost some more weight!
Finally!!
For a while I thought I was going no where fast
What I have learned 
WATER is VITAL to weight loss
EATING clean allows you to feel more vibrant
EXERCISE no matter what it is helps with weight loss but keeps you feeling good!

Yesterday a Saturday could have been challenging but I didn't allow it to!
While at my daughters I ate a baked potato
When I came home, vegetarian 'shreds' and corn
More and More Water.

Today I took my walk at 6 A.M. before the sun rose to high and the temperatures begin to soar
I am looking forward to a challenge today as I visit my husband at the Warren Arts Festival where the smells of French fries, Doughboys, Clamcakes, and other lovely fried goodies will fill the air!

I'll prepare myself with some juice and a salad before I leave the house!
Divining in my coffee!

"I have no need to rush because I have all the time in the world"
Louise Hay


 

No comments: