Saturday, July 9, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge

Day Four
 
I am doing alright.. and down another pound!
There were no challenges yesterday ~ I drank a lot of water whenever I felt hungry
 
Today is Saturday and I have no 'planned' meals
I am prepared with lots of healthy choices in the fridge and cupboard
 
I ate a corn cake ( like a rice cake, only much thinner and made of corn) with a little peanut butter for a before dinner snack so as not to pig out at dinner!
And it worked!!!

 


A lot of the magick in my life comes from here! 
The plants that surround me in my world and in my garden
 
 

Me
Age? Unknown.. judging by the size.. maybe five months
Me
Age? Unknown.. maybe 50 something.. acts like 30 something.. 
Onward to day FIVE.. 
I will have more pictures tomorrow of the foods I have found to supplement FLOUR in my life!

Have a Sacred Day

No comments: