Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge

This is a current picture of me July 6, 2011
Today I will begin a No Flour in my diet food challenge

Day one
So what's in my food plan
For breakfast I have consumed a smoothie made of a banana, almond milk (I made myself) 4 fresh strawberries, Health Force Nutritional's "Earth" a supplement and hemp powder
 
I brought a package of blackberries (organic) for my snack
 
and last night I made a salad of chard, and red cabbage with a sauce of olive oil, curry powder, lemon juice and a slew of other things.. (already since last night I can't remember) oh an apple and garlic mixed in the vitamix and poured over the veggies.. unbelievably delicious! So I'll eat that alone for lunch it outta take away the need to chew something crunchy.. 

Dinner 
A bit of tempeh, some Kale salad which I made last night, grilled summer squash and water

Lots of water, with the temperatures going to 80 it's going to be a hot one

Exercise
5:30 A.M. Walked with my Labrador ZaZu for 2.5 miles

Wish me luck! This ain't gonna be easy!

No comments: