Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge

Day 7

A week today.. hardly seems like it!
Yesterday was a good day overall
 I stuck to my menu plan but once again I did not drink as much water as I should have
the end result
down only 1/2 lb today
I thought I would see a greater amount of weight loss than I am and am kinda of disappointed 
I do however feel more vibrant
I am less tired
I am waking up refreshed
  I am going to the Farmers Market this afternoon, I plan on taking more pictures for the blog tomorrow, so watch for those
Each week the choices there have been different
I have a CSA with Wishing Stone Farm of Little Compton RI
This is a large fully certified organic farm!
They have pick-ups all over the State ~ my pickup is two towns over, doesn't take much to get there and I have been looking forward to going each week.
The deal is you buy into the CSA
each week they take away whatever you spend off your initial investment.

Two years ago I had a share at a different farm where each week you got there and they gave you a bag of food that they chose, it was normally good, but there got to be a few too many weeks where there were dozens of ears of corn! Too much corn! Corn in the USA is all now genetically modified so there is no corn in our current CSA! They don't grow it!
Support your local Farmer
Synergize your body with Vibrant Foods
Today's Meal plan 
 Breakfast - A Peach
Snack - Fresh Juice
Lunch - Marinated veggies over fresh spinach
Afternoon snack - Raspberries
Dinner.. Will see what the CSA has!!
'my artwork'

No comments: