Thursday, July 14, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge

Day 9
Well turns out this is not a huge challenge for me
Other than Pasta and Bread (which I only eat in haste) there are few other things I eat with flour. Though I have discovered a few things.. like flavored tofu, has flour! WHAT... yep! 
And there was those lovely crispy boca burgers.. yep.. flour! So I put those back in the freezer. Choosing the tomato/mozzarella variety shown in the picture.
Since I don't' buy a lot of cookies or stuff like that very often (mostly when exhausted and so tired I can't make good choices) 
it hasn't been the huge challenge I thought it would be.
AND
There has been no weight loss.. as a matter of fact I am up a pound since yesterday!
HOW 
I ask.. 
HERE IS WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
Breakfast
a Fresh Peach
Lunch
Coleslaw, 2 corn thins (similar to a rice cake only 1/3 the thickness) with a tablespoon of peanut butter and fresh blackberries probably about 10
NO afternoon snack
Dinner
2 Tomato Mozzarella Boca Burgers (as seen in the photo above) and Salad.. made with fresh spinach, herb green mix, tomato, cucumber and red pepper.  About 2 tablespoons of dressing I made with oil, rice wine vinegar and a bit of mustard.
Despite the searing heat
I walked early at 5 A.M. for 2.5 miles
and later in the evening we managed a mile before the torrential rains came for a second time. 
So.. what's the story?
Why no weight loss?
 Will I ever look like this again!
  1975 Engaged but not yet married!

Well I don't expect to be this young again.. but I kept that skirt.. and I sure would love to see the day that this butt fits in it!
LOL
This is how I feel about that SCALE today!!!!

No comments: