Thursday, July 28, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge 23

Day 23

It is Thursday Day 23 of 25
2 to go

Well join me for an extended version of NO FLOUR
with NO PROCESSED
yep 
in case you missed that 
I am going an extra five days
with NOTHING PROCESSED

I am still processing that in my brain
Like if I make my own ice cream out of nuts
Raw Ice Cream it's not processed
IF I make my own bread.. I'd have to grind my own wheat
hum...
So basically
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
NUTS and BERRIES
  This ought to be Transcending

Yesterdays' Breakfast
the never ending Oatmeal Bowl ( I doubled the recipe last time to last all week) with sliced peaches and chopped raw almonds
Lunch.. 
Mango with fresh pineapple, raw coconut strips, fresh spinach and apricot cheese
Dinner
Brown rice with scrambled egg and spinach
it was late, that was quick
and
the last of the ice cream in the house.. FOR A LONG LONG TIME!

Cleansing.. 
today.. the last of the never ending oatmeal 
with 
spinach, cucumber, tomato (Zima's which if you are not familiar with.. get to know!) mini carrots and smoked gouda salad

dinner.. didn't get that far yet.. 

Blessed Day 
Seek Peace
Live Joy

"We will continue to meet the people we need to meet on our journey. They are part of our destiny. We may meet some of them today."
 


1 comment:

The Toy Lady said...

I need to come live with you so I can detox....You amaze me