Friday, July 15, 2011

The 25 Day NO Flour Challenge

Day Ten
 
This really is an adventure.
Yesterday my daughter brought me with her to pick up her daughter who was helping her Dad at a local 'Festival'. When she got into the car she carried with her an enormous doughboy! 
Now look there it was..  I was faced with a delicious smelling gigantic piece of flour!
but
It didn't phase me truly I kid you not!
 

Can it be the de-tox part is over
 
Now the biggest challenge is WATER.. 
Drinking it
Getting enough of it
I made it a point to fill my two 33 oz SIGG bottles yesterday and promised myself I would drink it all 
After school
they were full!
So.. at dinner I drank one
before bed I drank all of the second one
 
Down one pound this morning, whether that was the water or the drop in humidity levels.... remains to be seen!
 
 This is my handsome and gorgeous walking buddy!
  He keeps me going!  For if there is a moment I think about not  walking, he hears my thoughts and jumps up! READY he taunts.. Ready I say! And off we go
3.5 miles total yesterday.. who knows what to do today!
 As you ponder any thought or action, try to discern what the Universe would have you think or do.
Will you adhere to any suggestions today? That you intuitively know are right?
 Have a Blessed Day
It's all right there for YOU

No comments: